I tested it with the lucene-spellchecker-2.4.0.jar...
Then I get the queryString as suggestion if it exists in the index. But
there's no chance to get other suggestions neither with LevensteinDistance
nor with JaroWinklerDistance. The setAccuracy() method has no effect on the
result.

I think this is because of a server misconfiguration, but I've got no idea
whats the reason for.
What can I do now?