OK, a little more information:

I run this query via a java stored procedure within Oracle. However, I just
ran the same query using the same code compiled in a separate class from a
CL on a different server that has the same filesystem mounted.

The queries ran fine from there.

So I am wondering if this is some kind of class reuse issue or singleton
issue within the ojvm. Is this possible?

To summarize:

- run query on mounted fs from within oracle ->
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
- run query on mounted fs from different server -> works fine
- same version of lucene, same exact code

Any suggestions would be very appreciated.