Hello,

Solr uses IndexCommit#getFileNames() to get a list of files for replication.
One windows user reported an exception which looks like it may have been
caused by IndexCommit#getFileNames() returning duplicate file names. The
exception in his case was caused by "_21e.tvx" coming more than once.

The problem was reported to be fixed after we used new
HashSet<String>(commit.getFileNames()).

I haven't been able to reproduce the bug but I was hoping people here would
know more about this. Solr is using the 2.9-dev version. Unfortunately, I
don't know which revision that user was using. However if it is of any help,
it should be one of r707499, r719351, r723985 or r724059.

You can see the original report at
http://markmail.org/message/xybvkcjx5kraqvoh

--
Regards,