I will but I bet I can guess what happened -- this index has many duplicates
in it as well (same uniqueKey id multiple times) - this happened to us once
before and it was because the solr server went down during an add. We may
have to re-index, but I will run checkIndex now. Thanks
(Thread for dupes here :
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-solr-user/200803.mbox/%3c4ed8c459-1b0f-41cc-986c-4ffceef82...@variogr.am%3e)