On Feb 16, 2009, at 7:00 AM, <spr...@gmx.eu> <spr...@gmx.eu> wrote:

Hi,

what kind of fields loads IndexSearcher.Document doc(int i)? Only those with
Field.Store.YES?

Yes, Lucene can only load those fields that are stored.

I'm asking because I do not need to load the tokens - should I use a
FieldSelector or are these fields not loaded?

FieldSelector is used to selectively load fields that you want returned with the document. The tokens produced by analysis are stored in other places and will not be returned by the document() method.

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com/

Search the Lucene ecosystem (Lucene/Solr/Nutch/Mahout/Tika/Droids) using Solr/Lucene:
http://www.lucidimagination.com/search