Thank you Erick.

I need first to index phrases, the built-in phrase processing (with double
quotes) comes in the search step.
Is there any difference between :
            1) start by indexing phrases and then make a phrase search
            2) index terms and then search for phrases

To make things clearer:

What I am doing now:
 - In the indexing step:  I am using "IndexTermGenerator" to generate term
based indexes, one index for all queries I have and another one for documents
(term means single word).
 - In the search step : Lucene matches terms in queries index with terms in
documents index.

What I need to do:
 - Index phrases ("multi" words) in addition to terms (single words)
 - Search for both : phrases and terms

Is there any idea on how to proceed?

Regards
Nada