On Mar 4, 2009, at 9:05 AM, Michael McCandless wrote:

I think (?) Explanation.toString() is in fact supposed to return the full explanation (not just the first line)?

You're right... I just read the code wrong after seeing the output Ken posted originally.

He followed up with a correction:
<http://www.lucidimagination.com/search/document/52363ad81237162f/confidence_scores_at_search_time >

Sorry 'bout that!

        Erik