If you can supply a Junit test that recreates the problem I think we can start to make progress on this.

Amin Mohammed-Coleman wrote:
Hi

Apologies for re sending this mail. Just wondering if anyone has experienced the below. I'm not sure if this could happen due nature of document. It does seem strange one term search returns summary while another does not even though same document is being returned.

I'm asking this so I can code around this if is normal.

Apologies again for re sending this mail

Cheers

Amin

Sent from my iPhone