Hello all,

               i've a search application which uses lucene-2.3.0 , and my
application running for a banking domain.  Am indexing some banking urls as
an input and am searching some keywords.   What my doubt is when i search
"cards", the less count keyword url comes up. I mean , for example

                                                    http://www.siteA.com
                                                    http://www.siteB.com
                                                    http://www.siteC.com

                        in that urls , http://www.siteB.com has got more
number of words count "cards" than the other two sites. But when am
searching am getting the http://www.siteB.com as the last search result,
other two urls are coming up.

                      But i need the url which has more number word counts
will come up .  I used filed.setBoost(100f); Is it the right way to boost
the field? How do i do my above. ? please anyone help me out of this.......