OK, this is a much different problem than you were originally
asking about, effectively "how to index/search mixed language
documents".

This topic has been discussed multiple times on the user list, I
think your first step should be to search the archive. I *was*
going to find the old searchable mail archive, but those clever folks
at Lucid Imagination have something new, see:

http://www.lucidimagination.com/search/p:lucene?q=multiple+languages

Once you've had a chance to look that over I think you'll be off and
running.

Best
Erick