On May 13, 2009, at 3:04 AM, liat oren wrote:

Thanks a lot, Grant. Yes, this is the case, it is longer than TTD.
Can you also explain me Why in finlin, we have the doc 35433 and in TTD, its
20?
Are these the number of dcuments that contain any of the elements exist in
eaxh word.

My understanding is that 35,433 is the combination of the length of the document (the one you are "explaining") plus any boosts that you applied and would also factor in any custom similarity.

So, how many tokens are in each of those documents?

So if word TTD contains only 6621468, then 20 is the number of documents
(words) that contain 6621468?
I don't think this is the case as I checked and the index doesn;t have 35433
documents that contain 6621468 or 5265266