From: Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 10:31:46 AM
Subject: Re: Searching doubt

Hi Darren,

The question was, how given a string "aboutus" in a document, you can return
that document as a result to the query "about us" (note the space). So we're
mostly discussing how to detect and then break the word "aboutus" to two
words.

What you wrote though seems interesting as well, only I think not related to
Harig's original question. Maybe he'll be interested in that too though.

Shai