Hello all,

I am having a field UserID, for every record. The results will be filtered for
every User based on this field. We have a feature of group admin where a admin
could view all records of a set of Users. I could manage to do by filtering on
the set of IDs.

I have doubt in the below scenerio:
When a admin of 3 Users want to view only one particular User records. In this
case he may give full UserID or some prefix. I need to use this field as part
of Query and also Filter will have 3 Users.
Filter: us...@domain.com, us...@domain.com us...@domain.com
Query: User1

Whether this approach will work fine? Is there any other better approach to
handle this group admin? Please note group members may change often and i
cannot index group name or ID along with the record.

Regards
Ganesh