Humm... there is something I dont catch..

When you open up an index writer, you batch up add and deletes. Now if you create a signature for the document, as long as you add it works, but what happens if you delete stuff from the index using a query as well as adding?

Does Solr also remember the deletions as well?

Daniel Shane

Yonik Seeley wrote:
On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 12:49 AM, Chris