Just as you can add a query that will boost better things with a higher quality, you can add a query for a higher revenue.

Basically, the default operator "should" in boolean-clauses can be used exactly for that: do not force this query to be matched but raise boost if there's something that matches.

The translation of the user-query, itself, is marked as "must" (and inside this one is orred in all the various flavours, e.g. per language, phonetic...).

paul