Hi, everybody,
   I am new to Lucene and have a question about how to update my index. The
following is my situation:
   1) I create indexes for each text (or varchar) field of a relational
database;
   2) This database will be continuously inserted into by new records; and I
need to add indexes of these new records to the index;
   So therefore, I just need to incrementally update my index. Should I
delete the original index an rebuild a new one? Or just update the new one?
Which method is better for my situation?

    I searched google, but I did not get a good answer. So I posted the
question here. Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
W.

--
~_~