From: Uwe Schindler <u...@thetaphi.de>
Subject: RE: Need help regarding implementation of autosuggest using jquery
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Date: Thursday, 26 November, 2009, 9:49 AM

You can fix this if you just create the initial term not with "", instead
with your prefix:
TermEnum tenum = reader.terms(new Term(field,prefix));

And inside the while loop just break out,

if (!termText.startsWith(prefix)) break;

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de