Can you open an issue? This is a problem in SnowballAnalyzer missing to add
the set ctor.

In 2.9.1 you can only use it with the deprecated array and in 3.0 there it
breaks :-)
But you can always copy the set into an array using size() and Iterable.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de