That depends on what you are trying to do.

You could create the StandardAnalyzer and pass in your own stop word set, but
that would use that stop word set for all your analyzed fields.

There is a PerFieldAnalyzerWrapper (I think that is the name) where you can set
up different analyzers per field.

In a project that I work on we wrote our own analyzer that looks at the field
and applies different filters based on the field (some use stop words, some
stem, etc).   So our note fields use stop words and stem, while our name fields
don't.