The problem comes from this method:
org.apache.lucene.search.highlight.WeightedSpanTermExtractor.extract(Query,
Map<String, WeightedSpanTerm>)

The query passed to this method is of type
org.apache.lucene.search.ConstantScoreQuery, but it matches non of
'instanceof' checkings in this method, so no WeightedSpanTerm is extracted.

It this a bug?

Thanks,
Mohsen