Von: Erick Erickson [mailto:erickerick...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. Januar 2010 21:47
An: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Betreff: Re: index a database

What version are you using? Because there's no such constructor
(i.e. one that takes a File) in 3.0.....

You might want to use something like FSDirectory.open(file) in
your IndexWriter constructor....

If this doesn't work, more details please....

Erick

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 3:30 PM, luciusvorenus
<lucius.vore...@hotmail.de>wrote:

> Hello
>
> I tried to index a database
>
> ""
> import org.apache.lucene.demo.FileDocument;
> import org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer;
> import org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer;
> import org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher;
> import org.apache.lucene.search.Query;
> import org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser;
> import org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory;
> import org.apache.lucene.util.Version;
> import java.sql.*;
> import java.util.Properties;
> import org.apache.lucene.document.*;
> import java.io.*;
> import org.apache.lucene.store.Directory;
> import org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory;
>
> public class Con{
>        public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception
>
>          {
>                final File INDEX_DIR = new File("index");
>

>                   Class.forName("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver").newInstance();
>                   Connection conn =
> DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1/test", "root",
> "passwort");
>                   StandardAnalyzer analyzer = new StandardAnalyzer(null);
>                   IndexWriter writer = new IndexWriter(INDEX_DIR,
analyzer,
> true);
>                   System.out.println("Indexing to directory '" + INDEX_DIR
> + "'...");
>                   indexDocs(writer, conn);
>                   writer.optimize();
>                   writer.close();
>

>                }
>

> private static  void indexDocs(IndexWriter writer, Connection conn) throws
> Exception {
>          String sql = "select c_id, city from city";
>          Statement stmt = conn.createStatement();
>          ResultSet rs = stmt.executeQuery(sql);
>          while (rs.next()) {
>             Document d = new Document();
>             d.add(new Field("c_id", rs.getString("c_id"), Field.Store.YES,
> Field.Index.NO));
>             d.add(new Field("city", rs.getString("city"), Field.Store.NO,
> Field.Index.ANALYZED));
>
>             writer.addDocument(d);
>         }
>
> }
> }
>  """
> and i get this message
>
> ""
> symbol  : constructor

IndexWriter(java.io.File,org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyze
r,boolean)