Hi Jamie,

Since phrase query terms aren't analyzed, you're getting exact matches for
terms "было" and "время", but when you search for them individually, they are
analyzed, and it is the analyzed query terms that fail to match against the
indexed terms.  Sounds to me like your index-time and query-time analyzers are
not the same.  Maybe you have a stemming filter for query-time, but not for
index-time?

Steve