I'm pretty sure that the answer is no and a quick test on a small
index with/without deleted docs showed no difference in the scores,
using 3.0.  But that was hardly a rigorous test and I don't know
enough about lucene internals and scoring to give a definitive answer.

Shouldn't be too hard for you to verify or disprove: build an index
and throw loads of updates and deletes at it, checking scores as you
go.

--
Ian.