Hi,

I use ConstantScoreQuery to find all documents in an index like this:

td = searcher.search(new ConstantScoreQuery(cluCF), null, md, cluSort);

* cluCF is a Filter
* md is int = 999
* cluSort is a Sort

My problem is that I don't always have a filter (cluCF) - so sometimes its
value is 'null' - and Lucene crashes with a "java.lang.NullPointerException"
error.

Any idea how I can search in ALL documents without a filter?

- Mike
aka...@gmail.com