Hi Guys,

Is it possible to make exact searches on fields that are of type NumericField and if yes how? In the LIA book part 2 I found only information about Range searches on such fields and how to Sort them.

Example - I have field "size" that can take integers as values.
I want to get docs that are with "size:100".
For the regular fields "size:100" is OK to pass to Parser but with NumericField it does not work. The only approach to support such fields that I can see is - to have parallel casual Field (example "size2") and to index the same data there.
And then when user wants exact search on "size" I to perform "size2:100".

Is this the most appropriate way for my case on your opinion?

Thanks,
Ivan