Hi,

   I want to change the Lucene's similarity in a way that I can add Fuzzy
memberships to the terms of a document. Thus, TF value of a term in one
document is not always 1, it can add 0.7 to the value of the TF ( (In my
application, each term is contained in a document at most once). This
membership value is available before index time.

   On the other hand, each occurrence of a word will not be considered as 1
documentfrequency for the IDF formula.

   I was wondering if I can change the TF and IDF values of the terms like
this. So far, I know that I can change the impact of TF values on the
scoring, but not this thing that I'm looking for.

Best,
Reza