Thanks for the reply.
Actually what I'm looking for is to have a kind of fuzzy memberships for the
terms of a document. That is, for each term of a document, I will have a
membership value for that term and each term will be in each document, at
most once.

For that, I will need float TF and IDF values. It seems that Lucene does not
support what I need and I should change Lucene's code which is not an easy
task. Do you have any suggestions for me?

Best,
Reza