oops,  forgot the attachments... its here now...

On 3/26/2010 10:33 AM, Siraj Haider wrote:
Hi Mike,
I am attaching the dump that I created by putting
-XX:+PrintClassHistogram in catalina options and by issuing a kill -3
command.  The machine was not in a bad state (i.e. it was not doing
frequent Full GC cycles yet) but the kill -3 forced it to do a Full GC.
If you want I will wait for the machine doing frequent gc cycle and will
send you another another dump.

thanks
-siraj