Hi, Michel,

You can use DBSight free version to test it out.
However, it's a whole solution since you will need to configure it first. Like specifying which column you want to do the counting before the actual search.

BTW: DBSight also support MIN and MAX, in addition to SUM,AVG.

--
Chris Lu
-------------------------

Michel Nadeau wrote:
@Ken: yeah we thought about it - but we have a HUGE amount of data (sales,
affiliates, etc.) - so pre-calculating everything isn't really an option.
Plus I don't know how we would sort.. let's say I get the totals for
affiliate X, loop totals from day 1 to X (range), sum up, great: I can do
this for all affiliates and have the totals, but how will I sort by that
total?

@Chris: we don't want to switch to a whole new platform - is it possible to
use that DBSight module only? It doesn't seem to be an opensource project so
I can't really consider it.

- Mike
aka...@gmail.com