Stephen Greene wrote:
Hi Koji,

An additional question. Is it possible to access the FieldTermStack from
the FastVectorHighlighter after the it has been populated with matching
terms from the field?

I think this would provide an ideal solution for this problem, as
ultimately I am only concerned with returning positional offsets to have
highlighting tags applied to them in a separate process.
Thank you for your insight,

Steve
Hi Steve,

You cannot access FieldTermStack from FVH, but I think you
can create it by your own. To know how to do it, please refer to
FieldTermStackTest.java. To instantiate FieldTermStack, FieldQuery
object is needed. And FieldQuery object can be obtained from FVH.

But I don't understand why you need FieldTermStack. Just using
Lucene's TermVector with offsets (and positions, if necessary) doesn't
solve your problem?

Koji

--
http://www.rondhuit.com/en/