From: java-user-return-45833-paul.b.murdoch=saic....@lucene.apache.org
[mailto:java-user-return-45833-paul.b.murdoch=saic....@lucene.apache.org] On
Behalf Of Uwe Schindler
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 6:09 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: NumericRangeQuery in BooleanQuery

Thats not true, do you build the NumericRangeQuery in code, or do you use
QueryParser. The latter is not able to produce NRQ without customizing!

Else numeric RangeQueries are no magically converted they stay and are
rewritten to CustomSCoreQueries.
-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen