I'm trying to use Highlighter with QueryScorer after reading:

The problem is: I'm not getting a result unless my the query term is an exact
match.  Am I missing filters?  Is there a more complete example of how this
should work?

    String content = "Global Climate Change affects us all";

    String field = "content";

    // Unstemmed, matched case works
    //query.add(new TermQuery(new Term(field, "Climate")),
BooleanClause.Occur.MUST);

    // Stemmed, lowercase doesn't work
    query.add(new TermQuery(new Term(field, "climat")),
BooleanClause.Occur.MUST);
    query.add(new TermQuery(new Term(field, "affect")),
BooleanClause.Occur.MUST);

    Highlighter highlighter = new Highlighter(new QueryScorer(query, field));
    highlighter.setMaxDocCharsToAnalyze(500000);

    TokenStream ts = htmlStripAnalyzer.tokenStream(field, new
StringReader(content));
    ts = new CachingTokenFilter(ts);

    System.out.println(highlighter.getBestFragment(ts, content));

Thanks for any feedback,
Justin