Thanks,

That worked from Lucene API.

Because the code is not fully released, some of it had build errors. Nothing
big. I ran into a few compile errors because the path for some of the
analysis classes got changed to standard/ or core/...A lot of the import
statements in solr source from that trunk still point to analysis (e.g.
import org.apache.lucene.analysis.Tokenizer; import
org.apache.lucene.analysis.tokenattributes.OffsetAttribute;).

-Sudha