Hi all.

I've been dealing  with a small problem when searching and trying to sort
and filter on a NumericField using Lucene 2.9.2; the result never comes back
as expected. Here are some snippets of my code, so you might take a look and
reference me  or help me out to solve this problem.

At document creation, I add the field like this:
        doc.add(new NumericField("PuntosJobSense", Field.Store.YES,
false).setIntValue(Integer.parseInt(puntosJS)));

When searching, I use a sort field and a Filter:

        SortField sf = new SortField("PuntosPatrocinadas", SortField.INT,
true);
        Sort sortOrder = new Sort(sf);
        Filter nf = NumericRangeFilter.newIntRange("PuntosPatrocinadas", 0,
Integer.MAX_VALUE, true, true);
        hits = searcher.search(query, nf, MAX_DOC_SEARCH,
sortOrder).scoreDocs;

the only "query" parameter that I'm passing so far is "date modified" that
uses the date the document was added to the index. If I don't use this
search and simply search without filter nor sorting, everything is ok.

Hope someone can help me out.
Eduardo