You can construct the query using a customized query parser that wraps all
queries not with the suggested field name using a "new
ConstantScoreQuery(new QueryWrapperFilter(originalCreatedQuery))". Override
newFieldQuery() to do that and pass the super call to this ctor chain.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen