Hi Iam,

Can you say why you don't like the proposed solution?

Also, the example of the scoring you're looking for doesn't appear to be
hierarchical in nature - can you give illustrate the relationship between the
tokens in [token1, token2, token3]?  Also, why do you want token1 to contribute
more to the score than token2?

Steve