Hi:
Sorry for later reply,I was just doing some tests.

Using the QueryParser.setDefaultOperator(..) do work ,but I found it just
for English character searching:

I have make a test,and compare three manner:
1)MultiFieldQueryParser.parse.....
2)Set the Operator of MultiFieldQueryParser..
3)Using another QueryParser:IKQueryParser (You can find it here :
http://code.google.com/p/ik-analyzer/)
The English searching:

http://dpaste.org/IEwy/ <http://dpaste.org/joOA/>

It worked as I wanted.

Then I tried to search Chinese character,I found it does not work.
http://dpaste.org/aUBF/

So,any better ideas for search Chinese characters?