MatchAllDocs does not consider only a single field but all fields i.e. it
takes a *:* query.

*1. *
*****Snip****
Query query = new MatchAllDocsQuery();
TopDocs  td = is.search(query, ir.numDocs());
ScoreDoc[ ] scoreDocs = td.scoreDocs;
for(ScoreDoc scoreDoc:scoreDocs){

... Your code...

}
****/Snip***

*2. Collector approach:*

Query query = new MatchAllDocsQuery();
int hitsPerPage = ir.numDocs();
TopScoreDocCollector collector = TopScoreDocCollector.create(hitsPerPage,
true);
is.search(query, collector);
ScoreDoc[] scoreDocs = collector.topDocs().scoreDocs;
for(ScoreDoc scoreDoc:scoreDocs){

.. Your code..

}

The better part about using a collector based approach is that you could do
a lot in the collect step i.e. everything that you'd do in the iteration
post search could also be done while collecting here.

Also, could you also tell me the exact case as to what is it that you are
trying to achieve. You may have a completely different option that you
haven't read which someone could advice if they know the exact intent.

Hope this helps.

--
Anshum Gupta
http://ai-cafe.blogspot.com