Are you sure that you not forgot to commit your changes? Maybe that's the
reason you see only 32768 documents. There is no such low limit, the number of
documents is limited by Integer.MAX_VALUE, number of terms is much higher...

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de