Hi,

You don't need to extend BooleanQuery, you can just pass "true" in its ctor,
see: http://s.apache.org/QvK
Of course you can also subclass DefaultSimilarity and return 1 as coord, but
that is more work than passing true to a ctor.

For your type of queries, disabling coord should be enough, but I am not
100% sure! Why not simply try it out?

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler