> 1) We index around 20 fields, of that we want to have grouping option
> for five of them. For ex., user can search on name of the city and we
> should have option to group by products available in that city (and
> vice-versa).

Are these fields stricly defined or free text? Because if they are
product/dictionary fields then what you're looking for is not text
clustering, but faceting and the solution is to use either SOLR or its
components for doing exactly this.

> 2) We also need an aggregation facility, which would allow to
> aggregate certain field value from that group. For ex., sum the qty
> for all the products in a category. The aggregation may not be part of
> clustering, but could be something add-on to it.

This definitely looks like faceting. Take a look at Solr's faceting
functionality -- I think this will solve your problem.

Dawid