Hi,

I'd like to solicit your thoughts about Search Analytics if you are doing any
sort of analysis/reporting of search logs or click stream or anything related.

* Which information or reports do you find the most useful and why?
* Which reports would you like to have, but don't have for whatever reason
(don't have the needed data, or it's too hard to produce such reports, or ...)
* Which tool(s) or service(s) do you use and find the most useful?

I'm preparing a presentation on the topic of Search Analytics, so I'm trying to
solicit opinions, practices, desires, etc. on this topic.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.  If you could reply directly, that
would be great, since this may be a bit OT for the list.

Thanks!
Otis
----