(Resending to the list - didn't notice that my reply went to Cheng directly)

There is an Ant target "get-db-jar" that can do the downloading for you - you
can see the URL it uses here:

<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/java/tags/lucene_3_0_3/contrib/db/bdb/build.xml?view=markup#l49>

There is another Ant target "get-je-jar" that does the same thing for the
contrib/db/bdb-je/ module:

<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/java/tags/lucene_3_0_3/contrib/db/bdb-je/build.xml?view=markup#l49>

Steve