It's not my blog! :D
I used some of the ideas in that article
http://sujitpal.blogspot.com/2009/03/vector-space-classifier-using-lucene.html
in
order to perform classification with lucene for my tasks.
You can get full access to the source code of the project by typing in the
command line:

svn checkout
*http*://semanticvectors.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/semanticvectors-read-only

Or you can access the trunk directly by the url
http://semanticvectors.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 3:22 AM, Diego Cavalcanti <di...@diegocavalcanti.com