Hello everybody,

I am just curious about following case.
Currently, I create a boolean AND query which loads payloads.
In some cases it occurs that Lucene loads payloads but does not return hits.

Therefore, I assume that payloads are directly loaded whith each doc ID from
the posting list before the boolean filter.Is that right?
Is it possible to filter documents first and then load the payload?
For example, I have three terms and I check in every posting list if the
current doc ID is availabel.
Only then I load payload.

Or can anybody tell me where exactly Lucene loads payloads in code?

Regards
Alex