Hello,

I am currently in need of a LowerCaseFilter and StopFilter that will
recognize KeywordAttribute, similar to the way PorterStemFilter
currently does (on trunk). Specifically, in case the term is a
KeywordAttribute.isKeyword(), it should not lowercase and remove
respectively.

This can be achieved without breaking backward compatibility by
introducing an extra constructor which takes a boolean ignoreKeyword
parameter.

If this sounds like this would be a good idea, please let me know, I can
open a JIRA and attach a patch. Currently, I have created my own
versions of KeywordAwareXXX filters that does pretty much the same
thing.

Thanks
Sujit