Thank you for your advices :)

I'll try this.

Regards,
Gary

Le 21/06/2011 22:28, Danny Lade a écrit :
IMO, a "reversed word Index" does not work in this case, because he's looking
for a word in the middle (See curi*).

Another idea is to build word chunks and save them in a second index plus docID
of the first index.

e.g. security go to "security ecurity curity ... ity"

This is much faster to search (just "curi*") but getting much bigger in index
size. So it depends what is needed ...

Greetings Danny

Am 21.06.2011 um 19:43 schrieb "Hiller, Dean