From: Jeroen Lauwers [mailto:jeroen.lauw...@ctlo.net]
Sent: vrijdag 15 juli 2011 17:08
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: Advanced NearSpanQuery

Hi Mike and Simon,

Thanks again for your help, but I've created my own solution by writing a
custom span query.
Now, I can perform searches where some of the terms that I supply in the query
can be missing from the result.
This way it allows for a slop at the query side AND on the result side.

In case you are interested, here's the code: It's C# and not Java, I know, but
hey, look at it as pseudo-code.