Have you tried query time boosting of title queries? title:lucene^4
content:lucene.  Might be easier than fiddling with sweetspot
arguments, although I see from the javadocs that "A per field min/max
can be specified if different fields have different sweet spots".  Not
sure if that is relevant to you or not.

--
Ian.