lucene,
           I hava a problem i don't know how to do, it's about Score Formula of
lucene.  In the package of lucene, it provide a method  in Class Similarity. My
question : if i want to only use some factors of Formula, such as TF and IDF.
And then i add some additional factors, in aim to construct a new formula,
which aren't provided by Formula. Finally, i sort the score by the new formula,
and get the search's result.  what should i do?  Thank you !

                                                                     Student
:Qiang JIpeng

2011.11.09